Honeymoon in Dharamshala
Destinations Covered: Mcleodganj – Dalai Lama Temple – Bhagsu Temple and Bhagsunag Falls
Dharamshala Tour Duration: 03 Days /04 Nights /
Why Dharamshala for Honeymoon
Dharamshala with its unique beauty will be a wise choice for honeymoon couples. Plan an offbeat Himachal Honeymoon Trip to mystic Dharamshala. The packages can be customized to suits all kinds of needs and budgets. Dharamshala is an easily accessible and a mesmerizing hill station with beautiful landscape and romantic weather. This place has pretty charming destinations and visit points that leaves the honeymoon couples superbly awed. Club the enigmatic nature experience with exciting shopping forages and the bling of super delicious local or Tibetan cuisines to make your honeymoon extraordinary. Strengthen the bond of the newly formed life-long relationship and spice it up with the fascinating experience of what Dharamshala has to offer.
Get the Best of Honeymoon Package in Dharamshala with Us
- Bhagsu Nath/Bhagsunag Temple gives the honeymoon the peace and quietude along with the blessings for a happy and prosperous life ahead.
- Get lost in the surrounding dense and deep coniferous belt and inhale the fragrant freshness of stately cedar trees of this beautiful hill station of Dharamshala.
- Dharamshala is easily approachable and does not require too much of hill climbing. Thus the honeymoon couples need not undergo a strenuous journey of hill climb to reach the heart of this serene valley.
- Enjoy the Tibetan cuisines of Dharamshala such as the steamed fried momos with hot chilli sauce, Lang Phing the tasty Chinese turmeric flavoured pancake eaten with a mouth-watering soup of chilli, soya sauce and garlic, thukpa or the Tibetan noodles, to really spice up your honeymoon. Sitting in one of the many quaint hill cafes and enjoying the hot freshly brewed cup of tea or a creamy cup of coffee along with some delicious croissants, brownies or cheese sandwiches can make your day.
- Get comfortable cab transfers to the chosen locations as per the itinerary and travel in peace with your loved one to the various beautiful locations.
- Book the cosiest and the warmest honeymoon suite and explore the beauty of a new journey of married life. We take care to choose the most aesthetically beautiful rooms for the honeymoon couple and also adorn it with flowers every day.
- McLeodganj in the upper Dharamshala was a former British summer picnic spot. Currently, it is the headquarters of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Thousands of Tibetan exiles have now coloured this quaint little town with Tibetan style monasteries, temples, schools, training institutions, restaurants and buildings. Soak in this absolutely different flavour of this Himachal town. It is a treat to the senses and the soul and will deepen the love and sense of belongingness of the newly married couples.
Best time to visit Dharamshala for honeymoon
Dharamshala being a hill station is pleasant to visit almost all through the year. Dharamshala has a moderate dose of rainfall during the monsoon months from mid-June to September. Even during the monsoons, honeymoon couples can enjoy the unique experience of rain soaked moist air in the lap of Himalayas, when the already green environs turn all the more green and fresh.
Summers in Dharamshala extends from April to June before giving way to monsoons. Enjoy the mildly cool atmosphere of Dharamshala in the summer months. Get relief from the scorching summer heat of the Indian subcontinent. Have a memorable honeymoon amidst lovely white snow of McLeodganj, Bhagsu Nag and Naddi the heavenly destinations around Dharamshala. Enjoy the white glossy sheet of snow covering the tops of the Dhauladhar range. Enjoy the blissful clime of the charming hill station and let your love bloom and prosper.
Dharamshala Honeymoon Packages Can Be Customized
Dharamshala itinerary has been put together with love and care by us to give you the most awesome honeymoon experience. The honeymoon experience will include guided city sightseeing tours, shopping, plenty of leisure time to spend with your loved one, comfortable cab transfers, day excursions to the primary attractions of the region. The choice of hotel with remarkable views of the Dhauladhar Mountains or the green valleys can be customized according to your preference. Have the most pocket-friendly ever honeymoon in a mini-paradise on earth. The multiple romantic settings in and around Dharamshala provides ample opportunity to get close to each other.
Dharamshala Honeymoon Budget Package (3 days/4 nights)
Day 1Arrival at Dharamshala, Sightseeing
Arrival at Dharamshala. After check in at the hotel of your choice and getting fresh, our representative will meet you and escort you the lovely destinations in the city. We shall cover Gyuto Monastery and the Norbulingka Institute. In the evening, take a romantic walk in the beautiful meadows with lovely mountainous all around, or simply explore the hotel where you are staying. Later, relax in your honeymoon suite and enjoy the leisure and the togetherness.
Gyuto Monastery is a famous monastery, known for its study of Tantric meditation, Tantric rituals and the philosophy of Gautam Buddha. The monastery contains a majestic statue of Lord Buddha with the background of snow-clad mountains. Spend some serene and peaceful moments in this exquisite monastery.
Next proceed on to the Norbulingka Institute, which was built to preserve Tibetan culture, literature and art. Be a witness to the Tibetan traditions and heritage and treat your senses observing the exquisitely carved works of art, clothing items, Tibetan statue carving, Thangka painting, screen-printing, applique works, woodcarving, wood painting, papermaking, wood and metal craft and home furnishings.
Round off the interesting first day of the honeymoon trip with a romantic candle-light dinner with your loved one. Overnight stay shall be at the hotel of your choice in Dharamshala.
Day 2 Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu Temple and Bhagsunag Falls, St John’s Church in the Wilderness
After a relaxing breakfast at the hotel, our representative will guide you for Mcleodganj sightseeing. Enjoy the Tibetan coloured flavours of the unique and quaint little town. Spend some time in the intriguing local market of Mcleodganj filled with a variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artefacts. Visit the Dalai Lama Temple, the mesmerizing Bhagsu Temple and Bhagsunag Falls, Namgyal Monastery and St John’s Church in the Wilderness before retiring to the comfort and serenity of the Dharamshala hotel for an overnight stay
Begin your Mcleodganj day trip with a visit to the famous Dalai Lama Temple. The huge complex of Tsuglagkhang is the residence of Dalai Lama. Enjoy the beauty of the shrines, temples, Tibetan museum and collect some gorgeous souvenir for the stores. Stay amazed by the highly ornamental massive gilded statues of Buddha, Guru Rinpoche and Chenresig.
- Bhagsu Nath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a popular destination for Hindus. The newlywed couples seek blessings at the temple and enjoy the white cascading falls around 20 metres high. Join the merry crowd and the happiness and mirth of cheerful waterfall. Spent a memorable time at the waterfall cafeteria grabbing a tasty bite and some refreshing drinks.
- The Tsuglag Khang Complex comprising the Namgyal Monastery, the home of His Holiness Dalai Lama is a must visit. It is the largest Tibetan temple away from Tibet. Namgyal Monastery will fascinate you with the beauty and serenity. The imposing statue of Lord Buddha and the holiness of spirit will bring harmony and joy in the newly formed marital relationship.
- St John’s Church in the Wilderness will provide the absolute peace and reverence of a supreme and ancient church built in the superbly glorious wilderness.
Round off the Mcleodganj sojourn with a stopover of the famous Dal Lake. Enjoy a romantic boat ride in the beautiful lake set in the midst of giant deodars that emanates transcendence in peaceful surroundings.
Day 3 Kangra Fort and Kangra tea gardens
- After the morning breakfast, start for the Kangra Fort situated 20 kilometres away from Dharamshala, which is a majestic example of ancient architecture. This fort dates back to the 4th Century B.C. and is the largest and oldest fort in the Himalayas. Catch the magnificent view of the Manjhi and Banganga Rivers from the fort. A look at the wide expanse of the valley from the fort and a breath of fresh mountain breeze with rejuvenate and you shall enjoy the romanticism in the air.
On the way back stop over at the lush green Kangra tea gardens carpeting the Himalayan slopes. Have a cup of steaming hot Kangra tea and enjoy posing among the tea bushes. The beautiful undulating landscape at the foothills of Dhauladhar gives you ample scope of soaking in the peace of this beautiful and peaceful environment.
Day 4 Departure from Dalhousie
Time to bid goodbye to this beautiful land of Himachal with cherished memories. Our representative shall arrange for a smooth departure.