Highlights of the tour
- Watching the illumined and dazzling beauty of Shimla
- Lazy stroll along the bustling Shimla Mall road
- Explore Kufri known to be trekkers and hikers delight
- Exciting skiing expeditions in winter at Kufri
- Explore the interesting Pandoh Dam and relax beside the lake
- Enjoy the stunning views from the hilltop Hanogi Mata Temple
- Explore the religious facet of Manali that includes Hadimba temple, Jagatsukh, Manu temple, Jagannath Devi Temple, Basheswar Mahadev temple, Raghunath temple, Bilil Mahadev Temple and Jamula temple
- Take a healing bath in the Vashisht Bath
- Spot some rare flora and fauna in the Van Vihar
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery for a peep into the uniqueness of Tibetan culture
- Spice up the day with a vigorous evening shopping at the local market on the bustling Mall Road of Manali
- Pump your adrenalin with skiing, paragliding, rock climbing, rafting, camping and a lot more in Manali
- Day 1: Arrival at Chandigarh and transfer to Shimla by road
- Day 2: Day trip to Kufri
- Day 3: Transfer from Shimla to Manali
- Day 4: Manali sightseeing
- Day 5: Day trip to Rohtang Pass from Manali
- Day 6: Travel from Manali back to Chandigarh and departure from Chandigarh
On arrival at Chandigarh our representative shall pick you up from Chandigarh Railway station or Chandigarh Airport and a smooth transfer to Shimla shall be arranged. On arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel of your choice. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you are free to go for a leisurely stroll to the Mall Road and fill in your senses with the beauty of night time Shimla. Have dinner and settle for an overnight stay at the hotel.
The beautiful hill Station of Kufri is about 16 kms away from Shimla. Kufri is said to be trekkers and hikers delight. It has extremely beautiful nature parks, viewpoints and picnic spots. In the winters, Kufri is famous for winter sports, mainly skiing. Kufri is nature lover’s delight and is surrounded by lush green hills. This region was explored and discovered in 1819 by the British rulers in India and gradually developed into a primary tourist hub of Himachal Pradesh. The skiing slopes, the panoramic view that it offers, the dense green forest belt make Kufri a delightful tourist destination in this festival.
After having your morning breakfast, check out of the Shimla hotel to depart for snowy and heavenly Manali. On the way to Manali, visit a few interesting sites.
Pandoh Dam is a major dam built across the River Beas in the folds of Himalayas and is an ideal place to relax and unwind and enjoy with family. It has emerald green placid waters reflecting the sky-high mountains and thick forest cover all around and is a serene picnic spot with perfect weather for hangouts and camping.
Hanogi Mata Temple is dedicated to Mata Hanogi. The sacred shrine is set on a mountain top in a serene and picturesque setting. It offers stunning views from the hilltop. It is a frequently visited pilgrimage place. A gleaming stream flowing close by the temple makes the setting even more charming.
On arrival at Manali check in at the hotel of your choice. Have a peaceful and relaxing dinner and settle for an overnight stay at Manali.
This is a day of local sightseeing of Manali. After breakfast set out for a day full of fun and joy. Manali sightseeing can be focused on popular pilgrim places. The most frequented pilgrim places of Manali are Hadimba temple, Jagatsukh, Manu temple, Jagannath Devi Temple, Basheswar Mahadev temple, Raghunath temple, Bilil Mahadev Temple and Jamula temple. Spend the day visiting the interesting Vashisht Bath for a healing bath, Van Vihar to spot some rare flora and fauna, Tibetan Monastery for a peep into the uniqueness of Tibetan culture and the Club House for a fun and amusement. Spice up the day with a vigorous evening shopping at the local market on the bustling Mall Road. In Manali, you have plenty of options to choose adventure activities such as skiing, paragliding, rock climbing, rafting, camping and a lot more. Come back to the hotel by the evening, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Rohtang Pass is a spectacular high-altitude mountain pass in the heart of Himalayas and opens to Lahaul and Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh. It is the most remarkable destination in the entire Kullu region and is situated around 51 kms away from Manali. This landscape around the pass is extremely beautiful and is a chosen destination for adventure sports such as skiing, ice-skating and paragliding. In case you include Rohtang Pass in your itinerary, make sure you travel in the summer months from April to October as it remains closed for the rest of the year. It is serene and picturesque.
Morning breakfast followed by checkout from the Manali Hotel. Smooth Transfer to Chandigarh by road. On arrival, our representative shall drop you at Chandigarh Airport or Railway station for your onward journey back to home with pleasant memories of Shimla and Manali.