Highlights of the tour
- Guided tour through the natural beauties of Himachal containing exclusive flora and fauna
- Exploring Dharamshala with its enervating and refreshing beauty flanked by the majestic and towering Dhauladhar Ranges
- Get intrigued by exclusive visits to the Dalai Lama Temple, Bagsu Nath Temple, Gyuto Monastery, Namgyal Monastery and Norbulinga Institute
- Watch and get fascinated by the Tibetan way of living visible in all aspects of life in Dharamshala
- Evening gazing at the gorgeous sun setting across the Dhauladhar Ranges
- Lively shopping spree at the bustling Mall Road of Dharamshala or Dalhousie
- Mesmerizing Kalatop view point with its thick cover of whistling pines, interesting Himalayan animals and ample bird population
- Visiting Chamba with its famous and popular temples such as the Chamunda Devi Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Bajreshwari Temple
- Visit to the interesting Bhuri Singh Museum that exhibits the local handicrafts brilliantly
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi and transfer to Dharamshala by road
- Day 2: Dharmshala sightseeing and transfer to Dalhousie from Dharamshala
- Day 3: Day excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar from Dalhousie
- Day 4: Departure from Dalhousie for Delhi
Day 1 will majorly be spent in travel. Our representatives would receive you warmly from Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway station for an onward journey to Dharamshala which is 470 kms and takes approximately 8 hours. After a picturesque ride to Dharamshala we shall settle you at the hotel of your choice in Dharamshala. In case you opt for a journey till Pathankot railway station, which is around 85 km away, we shall pick you and it takes around 3 hours to reach Dharamshala. On arrival we pick you up from the Railway station and drop you at the hotel. You would reach Dharamshala by the evening, check in at hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you can explore the area around hotel, have a gala dinner spread and retire to your rooms for an overnight stay at hotel.
After a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel, set out for a pleasant tour of the beautiful sleepy hill town of Dharamshala. Dharamshala is enervating and refreshing with the majestic towering Dhauladhar Ranges surrounding from all sides. Among the most popular places to be covered are the Dalai Lama Temple, Bagsu Nath Temple, Gyuto Monastery and Namgyal Monastery. Also the Norbulinga Institute is worth a visit. In the afternoon post lunch, depart from Dharamshala to reach the fascinating hill town of Dalhousie. On arrival at Dalhousie, check in at a hotel of your choice. Spend the evening watching the gorgeous sun setting across the Dhauladhar Ranges and end the day with a lively shopping spree at the bustling Mall Road. Gorge on the tasty local dishes and return to hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the mesmerizing Kalatop with its thick cover of whistling pines, interesting Himalayan animals and ample bird population. Also visit Khajjiar popularly known as India’s Mini Switzerland, a beautiful green valley with magnificent surrounding hills and the forest of cedar, birch, pine and various conifers flanking the fringes. After that proceed towards Chamba, which is famous for its temples such as the Chamunda Devi Temple, the Lakshmi Narayan Temple and the Bajreshwari Temple. Also the Bhuri Singh Museum that exhibits brilliantly the local handicrafts. After Spending some serene moments in the Chamba Town sprawled on the banks of River Ravi, drive back to hotel for a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
Morning check out from the hotel post breakfast. It is time to bid adieu to the enchanting Dharamshala and Dalhousie. A comfortable drop for you at the nearest Airport or Railway station for your journey back to home shall be arranged.